Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We call it Charlie's birthday today as it was the day we got her from Irish Retriever Rescue 2 years ago today were not sure of her real age but then she is a lady she is allowed to keep her age secret lol :uhoh:
We were told they thought she was about 4 years old when we got her however the vet though she was older so we think she is between 6 and 8 years old now maybe 9 as her face is starting to get grey it does notice more in this favourite photo that Dave Beech took for me.

Charlie has gone form a very sad looking dog to a very happy dog she is just full of fun as those of you that have followed the naughty Charlie stories there is never a dull moment with Charlie I was so sad when I lost one of my heart dogs Sadie very suddenly but I think Sadie knew how sad I was and sent Charlie to me to keep me smiling and she sure does that,
Charlie also brought a smile back to Daisy's face as Daisy was grieving badly for Sadie but Charlie soon changed that and back Daisy's lovely smile came back.

Charlie will have a special day today she will get spoiled more than usual I am just so lucky to have Charlie girl in my life and she shares a birthday with another member on this site Mylissyk after I lost Sadie I e-mailed Mylissyk about another rescue and asked her advice and she knew before anyone that I was going to get Charlie.

Daisy got board waiting for Charlie to open her presents she wanted her breakfast so she pinched one and took it to Ray to open as she can't open them like Charlie.

Photo's from a sad Charlie to very Happy Charlie

Happy Birthday as well to Mylissyk.

Attachments

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Happy Birthday to one of the best girls in the whole wide world. It's your day so hope it's filled with fun and goodies. Happy Birthday Charlie!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Happy Birthday Charlie, looks like your day has started off Great

It did but she was fast asleep this morning i had to wake her up to give her presents Charlie does love her sleep and bed when not been naughty :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Happy Birthday Charlie!! Woohoo look at all those toys! Jack Pot!!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
What a transformation.:):p:;)

Happy birthday Charlie from Teresa, Copper, Jack and the other critters!

Looks like she might be just a little bit spoiled;), just like she should be.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Life is good for Charlie....and sounds like it is pretty good for those around her too!

Happy Birthday sweetie!

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Happy Birthday Charlie!!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What a transformation.:):p:;)

Happy birthday Charlie from Teresa, Copper, Jack and the other critters!

Looks like she might be just a little bit spoiled;), just like she should be.

Thanks i look at those old photo's and think how well and happy she looks now :) and yes she well get very spoiled and so will Daisy.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Happy Birthday Charlie - looks like you got some lovely pressies there, and some more spoiling from your mum and dad.

Quinn sends sloppy kisses and Reeva sends Roooooooos

1 - 20 of 29 Posts