Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Mitchell went to the Bridge on August 8th.... He would be 14 today.

Happy Birthday Buddy,

Mommy and Daddy love and miss you sooooooo much!

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
I'm sorry for you, Rebecca...I'm sure Mitchell is looking down on Jewel's little boys with an approving eye!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I am so sorry about the loss of Mitchell. A part of him lives on in your heart and memories. Happy Birthday Mitchell!!!! I bet there was a big party at the bridge in his honor today.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear Mitchell. I know that with just loosing him in August your pain is still so raw. I hope that in time the years of happy memories will bring comfort to you.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks so much. I think we will always miss him. We do have a new bundle of joy coming mid December but we will always carry Mitchell in our hearts. He was a true golden goof ball and always made us smile. Kevin had him 13 plus years and I came along 6 years ago and I can say in 6 years he never got into any trouble. When the new puppy comes home I will start a new thread. I do love what Inge said about Mitchell looking down on the litter of pups and Jewels the momma. I had never thought of it that way. Enough rambling!!!!!

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Happy Birthday Mitchell

1 - 9 of 9 Posts