Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe this girl turns 1 today....

We actually celebrated yesterday evening (Sunday), since the DW and I work opposing shifts...which explains why I have photos so early.

I don't like this hat..... I think I'll eat it

A cupcake...for me?...the whole thing?...oh, I like this birthday thing!!!

.....will you tell her quit singing' and just give me the **** cupcake

What do you mean WAIT!!!...oh great, friggin' obedience class in the middle of a party

GULP...GONE....is this cupcake really small or is my mouth really big??

ooo a present!! I thought it was my birthday...why is my present wrapped in Christmas paper??:doh:

A WUBBA!!!....I WUV IT!!

Oh dis is da besterest birfday I ebber had.....wait dis is da only birfday I ebber had....can I hab another birfday tomorrow?

Not everyone was happy tonight. Poor Ruby is stuck in her crate recuperating from a pyometra/spay surgery on Friday. She is doing well though and we are celebrating the fact that we caught the pyo early. She should be back to normal activities in a couple weeks.

Get well Ruby doob & Happy Birthday Gracie...we love ya both!!

Big Birthday wishes from all of us here, to Gracie's sister Kadence. Hope you have a big day sweetheart!!

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Happy birthday Gracie, love the comments on the pictures, very entertaining!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Happy Birthday Gracie!!!!!!:party:

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Happy Birthday Gracie! You are a beautiful girl. Hope Ruby gets better right quick.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Happy Birthday Gracie :party2:

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Birthday Gracie. You looked gorgeous in your hat and the cupcake looked very yummy.
Hope Ruby is feeling better and gets her ecollar off soon.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes

Happy Birthday, Gracie!!! She is a beautiful girl!
Yup, Gracie is our beauty queen, but I'm not sure who is more beautiful (or handsome). I sure have fallen for Molson since you posted his most recent pics. He has turned into one fine looking young man.

Happy Birthday Gracie!!!
Looks like she had a lot of fun at her party
Ruby, not so much...=( Hopefully she'll be able to play again very soon.
Gracie enjoyed the party, but wasn't real fond of the formalities. She didn't think we needed to bother with all the photos or the singing:p:

Poor Ruby missed the fun, but we are so grateful right now that we caught her pyometra early....it could have been a much more serious situation, so we are celebrating her recovery....even though she's stuck in lockdown.

·
It's just an illusion ...
3,765 Posts
HAPPY B-DAY MISS GRACIE !
Can't see no pics here so I invited myself over for some cupcake on your profile page :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts