Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Happy Birthday Faelan

2K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  Elisabeth Kazup 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Faelan is 4 today :) Happy Birthday Faelan!! (and Comet, and Luke, and Remi, and Zuzu, and Magic and ...)

Edit to add: Faelan in officially known as Windrush Amber Sunrise's Zachane CD RA NAP CGC CCA http://k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=286193 (Thanks tippykayak)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Happy, happy birthday to a handsome, talented boy!!! Hope you have a golden day!

Reactions: AmberSunrise
#5 ·
Happy Birthday Faelan!!! You are a very special boy.

#7 ·
Happy Birthday Faelan. Very handsome boy!

#12 ·
Happy Birthday Boy!

#13 ·
Happy Birthday big boy!!! :wavey:

#14 ·
Happy Birthday to Faelan.

#24 ·
Incredible photos. Faelan is a talented guy! May I ask about the origin of his name?

Happy birthday!

Windrush is his kennel name

Amber Sunrise : my first golden had a coat like molten gold and it reminded me of a Sunrise tinged with gold so Amber Sunrise is usually a part of my dogs' official names

Zachane is a derivative of Zachariah (The Lord has remembered) since he came to me through a complicated series of happenings :)

Faelan is celtic for 'Little Wolf' - which has a special meaning for me :)

#22 ·
Happy Birthday, wonderful boy!

#26 ·
Thanks for all the birthday wishes :)

While we didn't do much in the way of specialness yesterday (I worked), we did get a to enjoy a hike in the morning and I stopped at the store to pick up some mashed potatoes which they all got to enjoy with their dinner :) Some upbeat training and snuggles followed. No hikes today since the hunters will be about, but Faelan will be spending the afternoon with me, by himself, at a pizza party and run thrus in Open obedience!

#27 ·
Oh my! Faelan, Casey and Towhee all just got to celebrate - the hunters were too close and fksuhed pheasants - and they're off!! I start making lots of noise so those stupid hunters know they are WAY too close - what jerks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway they got their birds and I will be calling in yet another complaint to the hunt club

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.