Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe he is 6 years old already! This boy still acts every bit a puppy! Here's some photos from our shenanigans this evening:

t wouldn't be Jersey's birthday if we didn't take the time to play with his favorite soccer ball!! We managed a quick romp before the rain really started coming down.

Handsome brothers! Wish I had been able to take more shots outside, but glad I managed to snap this one!

I love it when he sticks his tongue out at me... lol. Silly boy, even at 6 years old!

Snuggle time on the couch, though I think Jersey may have enjoyed it a little more if Ozzie didn't insist on being ON TOP of him!

Birthday loot! Jersey does love his toys!

Ozzie wanted to share.

Tug-O-War time!

Ozzie being a camera hog:

Peanut butter filled kongs beat birthday cake every day of the week!

And they're off!

After the festivities, they settled in for some real cuddle time...

Jersey is having a great night, snuggling with me and Oz and enjoying his new toys. He also had a fantastic weekend, adding 2 legs toward his Master Jumper's title (he is now at 3 standard and 3 jumpers legs). I couldn't be prouder of this boy if I tried!!

Happy birthday Jersey!!

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Handsome boy, Happy Birthday, Jersey. His brother is adorable.

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Happy Birthday Jersey!! Looks like a great day! Your brother has gotten so tall!!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Happy Birthday handsome!!! Looks like a great time with lots of spoiling going on.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Birthday Handsome Jersey. I love his expressions. Looks like a great birthday and nice of him to share with his brother. I cant believe how big Ozzie has gotten. So tall. I see greyhound in that snout. He looks like a real lover.

·
Premium Member
18,410 Posts
Happy Birthday Jersey boy, you hunka hunka gorgeous guy!

and oh my gosh Ozzie has gotten HUGE! I love that they are so good together.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Happy 6th Birthday sweet boy, you look like 1 year old.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Happy B-day Jersey - he is gorgeous. Loved the third pic - would have smothered him in kisses had I been around for that look. I can't believe how big Ozzie is - such beautiful eyes.

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Happy Birthday Handsome Boy Jersey! You and your brother looked like you were having a blast....

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Jersey

Happy Birthday Jersey!! You and Oz were sure having a great time.:wave:
Love the Pics of you and Ozzie!!;)

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
:--king::--king:HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERSEY!!!!!! Looks like everyone had a grand time, :wiggle:I laughed through them all.....:heartbeat:heartbeat Ozzie's ears!!!!! Glad they had a great day..and thanks for sharing!!!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,628 Posts
A very Happy 6th Birthday to your handsome boy Jersey. Great pictures, my favorite without a doubt is the one of Jersey sticking his tongue out-love it!

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Happy Birthday Jersey! :party:

Looks like he had a great time. I love the picture of them cuddling together. Very, very handsome boys you have. :smooch:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Happy birthday Jersey! Looks like he had a great time. I also have to comment on his nicely groomed feet, poor Gus has some serious grinch toes going on right now, and Jersey's just look so perfect!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
a very, very happy birthday to a handsome boy, and hoping for many more!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts