Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Oh my he is so good! Great job training him. I cannot believe it is already three years. I remember when you got him! WOW.

Happy 3rd birthday and lots of hugs and smooches!

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Happy 3rd birthday Jules...you good looking Golden. Tell your mama Im upset because I did not see if you caught all three biscuits!!

And a very nice job on the first one. Hope your day was GReat:)

·
Opus and Tasha
3,992 Posts
Jubellz... dis iz yew prend da bbbobb.... eye sea yew hab da manee bonez fur yew burpday... hoppy burpydae two yew.....

da bbbobbb

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Those are great pictures and videos of baby Jules third birthday. Like Janis, I find it hard to believe he is three already. Seems like it was just a year ago you added him to your crew.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Great pics and vid. Happy birthday you sweet boy. Love the biscuits on your nose!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Birthday Handsome Jules. It is had to believe that you are already three years old. Cousin Bama sends you lots of cousin kisses. You are very talented catching those biscuits. May you have many many more years catching biscuits.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Harpy Turd Burpdai Da Ornge Julliouz! U r da lucky dawgie to habe u r mommie n daddy. R u gonna getter sum shrimpiez tonite? Ahroooroooroo is prettie cute! Love the Hat Pic too! Those Teeth!! Smooches, K?

·
Opus and Tasha
3,992 Posts
I'm unable to view the videos... I click on the button and get the word "plugin".... is it possible for you to post a link?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts