Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant believe my lil girl has gotten so big! She is so beautiful :D (yes I am biased..but its true too! Lol) She is a great dog and is my sidekick. My daughter is now trying to say that she is her dog now.. Lol i waited a long time for her. 2 years really do fly by! Those people out there with pups treasure every moment it flys by!

We have done quite a bit together these 2 years..we have done obedience classes, handling classes. Did some match shows and conformation shows, including an overnight one at a speciality that didnt turn out great because of a hurt tail :doh: but did learn alot, did our first Rally show In November and got our first leg and first place. :D . We are now waiting for her heat to come and go so we can enter more and hopefully get our last two legs to get our RN. Need to call trainer soon so we can setup her CGC test. Also, need to get her final hip/elbow clearances..maybe plan for something else. Also, hoping very soon to get back into the conformation ring. Big plans..just hope we can do most of it!

Heres some pics from the past to now.. Sorry can only do one at a time on my ipad. First one was from breeder.. She was white girl.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On our way home, stopped at my parents to show her off. She was being held by her aunt.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lilly at 5 mos old with her "brothers", charlie (rip) and Sanford.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last year..not sure when lol

Attachments

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lilly and I in the Rally ring getting our Ribbon!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lilly tonight..partying it up! Lol she had a long day at work with me today!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts