Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One year ago on July 31st at around 930am, my little miracle was born via C-section. She was a week late and was born at 0.7oz around the size of a large mouse. I watched her progress daily sometimes waking in the middle of the night worrying about her. When it came time to pick a puppy, I realized I had fallen in love with her and I requested her knowing full well that she may have future medical problems. She has turned out to be quite the character and has already met her yearly deductible for her health insurance thanks to her penchant for getting in trouble. She has an underbite but so far that is the only medical issue we have encountered.
Happy 1st birthday my little snowflake.

·
Super Moderator Leader
48,220 Posts
Happy 1st Birthday to your beautiful girl!
Doesn't seem possible she's a year old already, seems like only yesterday you posted about bringing her home.

Have fun celebrating her special day.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Happy birthday pretty girl!

Reactions: coffenut

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Happy 1st Birthday to your beautiful girl!
Doesn't seem possible she's a year old already, seems like only yesterday you posted about bringing her home.

Have fun celebrating her special day.
I know!!!! She is such a blessing and a brat. I am so grateful that the breeder agreed to let me have her. She was going to keep Vločka as a family pet. She is a lot taller than either the breeder or I expected. I am a little concerned about her hips but it is what it is. I am so glad that she finally grew out of her fear of Káva and Káva has accepted her as a little sister. ::::happy snoopy dance ::::

1 - 7 of 7 Posts