Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Summer and Phoebe's mommy
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is my beautiful Summer's first birthday. I cannot believe how much she's grown since we got her last May. She's such an angel and remembering life before her is almost impossible. She's enriched our lives so much and my kids are still as excited to see her and Phoebe as they were the first days we got them.

The day after we got her, May 15 2008

About 5 months old here

The day we got Phoebe

;)

·
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some more pics

With Phoebe in the kitchen, looking so sweet and innocent

Ignoring mom on the couch

Tired of all the pics

A couple weeks ago in the snow

Happy Birthday sweetie. You've really enriched our lives and I couldn't imagine life without you.

:--heart:

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Is Phoebe a flat coated retriever? They are both so beautiful!

Happy Birthday!

·
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all for the birthday wishes. She's had a lovely day. No party, but that's because we've been tiling the kitchen walls. Plus, finding something "She" likes is so hard. She isn't a ball girl, or hide bone or anything like Phoebe likes. Sometimes she likes pigs ears, but most of the time she lets her sister eat it.

Is Phoebe a flat coated retriever? They are both so beautiful!

Happy Birthday!
Yes, Phoebe is a Flat coated retriever. She's a complete nutter, but such a wonderful animal. So loyal and extremely loving. She's 10 months old. They go together so well.

;)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Birthday Pretty Girl!!!!!! You have grown up from a cutie to a very pretty grownup girl. Looks like you and Phoebe are having a great time together.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
I some how missed this yesterday :doh:, but it was not intentional :no:.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !!! :party:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts