Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would have been my Meg's 16th Birthday today.

Both Ray and i wished her happy birthday this morning :)

My comfort is i know she is at the bridge with my Sadie and Patsy' (twinny41) Meg i hope they all have a good party again today.

Patsy's Meg and my Meg were so much alike in many ways even there birthdays just day's apart.

Happy birthday Meg and sweet dreams.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Thinking of you both today Maggie - know it's a tough one to get through.

Happy Birthday Meg, hope you have a great party there with your friends.

"Many friends will walk in and out of our lives,
But only true friends will leave pawprints on our hearts"

Sleep softly Meg

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Happy Birthday Meg.

A little tribute small and tender,
Just to show we still remember.

Those we love don't fade away,
They walk beside us every day.

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
you just think of all those wonderful times with Meg, Fred would have been 16next month too, we should raise our glasses around 9pm and say " cheers !! " and thanks for being part our lives

·
Missing my Boys...
3,980 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG, your Mommy and Daddy sure do miss you.
I hope you have a great party at the bridge with all our fur-babies!!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you just think of all those wonderful times with Meg, Fred would have been 16next month too, we should raise our glasses around 9pm and say " cheers !! " and thanks for being part our lives
I sure do she was almost as naughty as Charlie when we first got her :)
gave us many a heart attack pulled me over more than once.

And yes i think we should say cheers to Meg' Fred and Meggie Peggy tonight its stange they were albout the same age.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Birthday Meg. Say hello to Beau at the bridge. You are so loved and missed.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Happy Birthday Meg. Say hello to Beau at the bridge. You are so loved and missed.
I did think of your Beau as well Carol i bet they all had a great party and yes so very missed.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I'm sorry I missed this thread yesterday.
I hope Meg had a happy birthday and got all of her favorite things and played with all of her special friends.

I am very sorry for you and Ray. the anniversaries are always hard. I hope Daisy, Charlie and Blarney gave you lots to do and helped you get through the day. My husband found a little JRT mix dog a couple of weeks ago. She is going to be a challenge for sure, but he couldn't leave her in the road.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm sorry I missed this thread yesterday.
I hope Meg had a happy birthday and got all of her favorite things and played with all of her special friends.

I am very sorry for you and Ray. the anniversaries are always hard. I hope Daisy, Charlie and Blarney gave you lots to do and helped you get through the day. My husband found a little JRT mix dog a couple of weeks ago. She is going to be a challenge for sure, but he couldn't leave her in the road.
Thanks sure do miss Meg and Sadie of course but the girls and Blarney keep us on our toe's and i love them all to bits.
And bless you for giving her a home.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts