Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hank is growing up so fast, he's no longer the fuzzy little guy in my avatar.
He's now 4.5 months and weighs 40 lbs. In the avatar pic he was 5 1/2 weeks and weighed 4 lbs. Other than his love for anything outdoors (dirt, sticks, water, leaves, plants, rocks etc), attempts to counter surf and the occasional zoomies, he's a perfect little gentleman and lovebug. I'm sure Maggie is looking on from Rainbow Bridge with a big smile knowing that Hank has kept our lives from becoming too predictable and quiet.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hee hee, counter surfing. That one made me laugh. He's a cutie, thanks for sharing pics!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
What a very handsome guy. I love that age even if you have to stay on your toes. :p: I'm sure it has been fun watching him grow.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hank is growing up so fast and such a handsome boy. But I still see that cute adorable little puppy in his face.

·
Sophie's Mommy
197 Posts
what a handsome boy!! hank and sophie are about the same age (and she weighs about the same much!! a dainty girl, she's not) and i'm totally in love with this age...seems like everything is coming together w/ the commands, potty training, etc, but they are definitely still little rascals...i'm sort of nervous about the "teen" months coming soon!! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts