Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my other new baby... his name is Reno. And he is a purebred English Cream Golden. We got him in Reno, Nevada in November at just 8 weeks old. He is super gentle, sweet in disposition, docile and a total lover. He isn’t quite as big as his 9 month old sister, Lola. But he will grow to be a very beautiful boy. He has big wide feet and a boxy head. He is almost pure white, with his soulful big black precious eyes. He may never be quite the height of his older sister since the American GR is geneally much taller and long legged as oppose to the English cream standard who are shorter and stalkier. But he is a handsome little man and we love him so much! Here is RENO Boy!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
He's a handsome boy and looks like a happy guy.

·
Registered
44 Posts
So very handsome!

This is my other new baby... his name is Reno. And he is a purebred English Cream Golden. We got him in Reno, Nevada in November at just 8 weeks old. He is super gentle, sweet in disposition, docile and a total lover. He isn’t quite as big as his 9 month old sister, Lola. But he will grow to be a very beautiful boy. He has big wide feet and a boxy head. He is almost pure white, with his soulful big black precious eyes. He may never be quite the height of his older sister since the American GR is geneally much taller and long legged as oppose to the English cream standard who are shorter and stalkier. But he is a handsome little man and we love him so much! Here is RENO Boy!
I'm living in Turkey. So here, the breeder doesn't inform you if the puppy is English or American Golden Retriever, but I guess my puppy is English Cream Golden Retriever, too. What do you think??:smile2:

Attachments

·
Jamie
467 Posts
Güneş'sMom;7522841 said:
I'm living in Turkey. So here, the breeder doesn't inform you if the puppy is English or American Golden Retriever, but I guess my puppy is English Cream Golden Retriever, too. What do you think??:smile2:
English Cream is nothing more than a marketing scheme. So you just have a Golden Retriever, I'm guessing with European Lines since you are in Turkey :) Check out the link below for more information -

https://www.grca.org/find-a-golden/more-topics-before-you-buy/english-cream-golden-retrievers/

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Güneş'sMom;7522849 said:
I hope you have the most beautiful days together.
Thank you for the kind words. I know that after losing our other two Golden’s last year just 10 months apart, we were completely devastated. They were so young. :( We lost our Duke to Lymphoma at 8 years old. And 10 months went by, then we lost our girl, Mollie at 9 years old. We think Mollie passed away suddenly because of a broken heart. She was never the same after Duke passed away. Then she developed cancer in her hips, but our vet said the cancer may have very well been brought on by a broken heart. It was a terrible year for our family. But these two new pups are full of love and spunk. Can’t wait to watch them grow up. : )

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thank you for the kind words. I know that after losing our other two Golden’s last year just 10 months apart, we were completely devastated. They were so young. :( We lost our Duke to Lymphoma at 8 years old. And 10 months went by, then we lost our girl, Mollie at 9 years old. We think Mollie passed away suddenly because of a broken heart. She was never the same after Duke passed away. Then she developed cancer in her hips, but our vet said the cancer may have very well been brought on by a broken heart. It was a terrible year for our family. But these two new pups are full of love and spunk. Can’t wait to watch them grow up. : )
I'm so sorry for your loss. Our vet once said, the fur babies really feel very sad when their friend passes away. So I guess this has happened to your kid. I am glad to hear that you are happy with your new kids.0:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts