Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we have anyone in KY or rescue connections to help this handsome boy?

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15516296&mtf=1

Cosby
Golden Retriever

Large
Senior
Male
Dog
Pet ID: 2116451

Printer friendly
Email a friend
Enlarge photo

More About Cosby

Large senior adult male red long haired golden retriever

My Contact Info

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
I just emailed GRRAND, Golden Retriever Rescue in KY to see if they can take him. If not, I will contact Carol at Almost Heaven in WV.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
What a handsome boy, I hope a rescue can pull him. we took in 16 dogs/ puppies in this week...

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
If KY wasn't so far away from me I would go get him myself!!! He is really pulling on my heartstrings, he looks so much like my heart dog Rusty.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
I've been sick in bed all day and just got up to read my email and I got an email from GRRAND in KY that they got him today at 1:00 p.m. I hope he gets a wonderful home!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kathi,

On behalf of Crosby, thank you. If he could talk I'm sure he would say I love you.:smooch:

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Kathi,

On behalf of Crosby, thank you. If he could talk I'm sure he would say I love you.:smooch:
If we didn't already have 4 dogs I would have been finagling some way to get him myself! I fell in love with him the minute I saw his picture! I'm just so happy they were able to take him and get him out of the shelter!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Glad that he was taken. I was going to say that I have a new neighbor, whom my husband met the other day while out walking Murphy. And he informed me that she runs a local golden retriever rescue. (in Tennessee)
If he hadn't already have been taken, I would have went to see if there was anything that she could do. Hope he ends up in a good home.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
That will be good info to have for the future!!! With so many dogs being turned in to shelters these days you may very well be contacting her with another deserving Golden needing help. Thanks for being ready to jump in to help if GRRAND couldn't take him!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts