Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
I LOVE handbags!!!!! But I don't take the plunge too much!!!!

Hubby was sweet though, a week before Christmas, he took me to the Coach Outlet store and let me pick out my own Christmas gift!

Got a nice leather bag with matching wallet!

·
The Golden's Pet
178 Posts
Yes,

I love handbags and shoes! I have several Coach bags and I really like a Vancouver designer (Fluvog) shoes!

I've been looking at vintage bags but the one's on the outlet online store I frequent are not that great a price vs. the new ones. Saving up for a Vuitton bag...it will be awhile :D

I also have a lovely Italian hobo bag I found at a Winners locally. It is not a designer I recognize but it is beautiful chocolate suede with a cutout design. Goes beuatiful with my leather jacket and knee high boots.

Oh, how I love clothing...mostly wear sweats and leggings here though as I study from home. Will be shopping for more once I go back to work in an office environment.

I will also be checking out the duty free when I'm in Honolulu this May!

Jenn

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love them also,i find i can't use most of my leather ones, because they hurt my shoulders, need to sell them, no since in taking up space in my closet, some never used, i have coach, kooba, grayson, fine leather.

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, they just pull them from women as they are in public places. My own Mom's was stolen in a parking lot many years ago. The officer who took the call told her how prevalent the crime was! I guess that sunk in for me!
This happens once in a wile here, but not all the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts