Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hamlet, NC- SC-Golden Ret Mix, Baby, 13 years old is LOST

Subject: Hamlet NC - Cherry Grove, SC - URGENT! MISSING! - BABY IS LOST!!! PLEASE HELP!

URGENT - MISSING!!!! please cross post!

HAS ANYONE SEEN BABY???

Story and description below!

Family pet is seaching for his owner..

contact Lori - [email protected]

or Cris - [email protected]

If you think you have seen Baby

please call Judy Pond or Lori Franklin

(910) 582- 4267 or (910) 995-0947

"BABY"

"BABY"
Family pet is searching for his owner..

PLEASE Crosspost !!

contact Lori - [email protected] (lpf_526)

or Cris - [email protected]

Baby has been missing since Thursday, Dec., 3...My mom is devastated!

Baby traveled weekly back and forth from the Hamlet, NC area to

Cherry Grove, SC with her master....

A few weeks ago, while at Cherry Grove, her master (my father) died of a massive heart attack. Baby was with him, and they were not found until late the next day.

Brought back to her home outside of Hamlet, Baby grieved and watched for him every day. He did not come back for her and now she has gone to look for him. It is a long and dangerous road to Cherry Grove, SC.....

HAS ANYONE SEEN BABY???

These are photos of “Baby” a gentle, 13 yr. old F, large, brown, mixed breed dog.

Eyelid surgery has given her the unique circles around her eyes.

If you think you have seen Baby - please call Judy Pond or Lori Franklin

(910) 582- 4267 or (910) 995-0947

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IRS Circular 230 disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any tax advice that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding any penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction(s) or tax-related matter(s) that may be addressed herein.

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and delete it from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is too sad. I hope they find him.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Breaks my heart

This just breaks my heart to think that Baby, is wandering alone at 13 years old, looking for her owner that is gone from a Heart Attack.:(:(:(:(

Please send her pic and info to all you know and post on forums.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts