Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Puddles
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa was very generous this year and graced us with a K9-II dryer for my yeti. With all this rain and 2 extra pups here it has been a life saver!!!

So I know it's probably user error, with me it usually is but have a silly question. It has a rubber (not plastic) hose and slit nozzle and when it starts to warm up the nozzle begins to sort of flap and makes a horrible sound. I found if I hold the nozzle on the sides it doesn't collapse.
Are you supposed to hold it by the nozzle? Rubber hose is sort of heavy and looking into hanging this beast vs trying to hold up the firehose :) But wondering if there is some sort of spacer that can be put in the nozzle to keep this from happening. But you gotta love the power of this thing!! My metro 4.0 took about 3 hrs drying time alone to get Sips bathed. I can now wash, dry, wash out ears, trim feet & nails in just under an hour, whooo hoooo!!!

What am I doing wrong, suggestion and giggles welcome!

·
Puddles
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gave up trying to use the dryer tools and called CS on the K9II slit nozzle this morning. All I had to say is slit nozzle and she told me what the problem was without me even telling her anything.
Turns out one of their parts suppliers sent defective parts. The rubber are less dense and too long... quality control needed??? as they sent them out anyway. But they were great and a new nozzle is on the way free of charge. LOL for once it wasn't user error!

I do have to say this thing is really great... I could do all 3 dogs in less than 2 hrs ... it took more time than this just to do Sipsy's over abundant coat with the little Metro 4.0. This was worth the investment!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts