Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting with him while he was taking a nap on the couch and I went to the bathroom, when I came back, he had moved. He'll only fit up there for so long!

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Funny pic! Just remember YOU will have to be the one to let him know when he is too big to fit up there. :p: Trust me he will NOT figure it out on his own. I'll bet it was comfy and cooler in there.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
AWWWWWWWWWW... He will move on to bigger and better once he gets big enough... Abbie did............She only gets on the patio table now.....

·
Park, Cam and Ty Rule!
1,038 Posts
BOTH of those pictures are priceless!

I can't believe Abbie gets up there!! Is it because she can see over the fence better?

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
BOTH of those pictures are priceless!

I can't believe Abbie gets up there!! Is it because she can see over the fence better?
She likes to nap up there.....Plus if she makes the others mad, she knows they wont get up there to get her.,... Today she cleared the whole table...... in one leap.........:no::no::no:

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
That's adorable! Jack likes to sit on the picnic table and I bet Gus will grow up to be a dog that likes to be up high, too. These golden's are funny without even meaning to be.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Uh-oh....I think you're lucky Gus didn't try to take up knitting and the basket is still intact...lol! What a sweet fuzz butt:)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Both of the pictures are great. Soon he will be to big to lay on the table unless you get him a bigger one. I love how they always look so innocent doing things they shouldnt. Abbie looks like she owns that table.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts