1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dog Canidae Mammal Dog breed Golden retriever

Dog Dog breed Canidae Mammal Golden retriever

Dog Canidae Cockapoo Carnivore Goldendoodle

Gunner getting ready and then waiting for the kids to come tonight. He was wonderful. He never barked and sat at the door while I passed out candy. He got his head pet most of the night while the kids got their treats. Hope everyone had as much fun as we did tonight.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
What a good boy! I wish I could say my boys did as well. They both alerted me to the gobblins at the front door. Oakly slipped out twice to visit the gobblins but came right back in. Caue only bit two gobblins. :doh: Thankfully they were his mouthing bites and the kids just laughed and giggled.

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
You are so lucky to have a good boy like Gunner. My two just scared all the kids away with their barking and enthusiasm, LOL.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Tht is one good looking greeter. Mine did ok. I Didnt let them greet any kids because most of the kids in our neighborhood are little kids between 4-7. Only had about 15 kids tonight. Kind of sad because I think most parents kept their kids home because of little Somer being kidnapped and murdered 13 days ago.

·
Cedar's Mom
851 Posts
My neighborhood had a hayride for the kids & trick or treating too, so I had one huge wave of kids & then only a few. Cedar almost got on the wagon for the hayride, but came back & then did well sitting while I handed out candy.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Duncan slept through Halloween......and Schatzi barked at and scared all the goblins...............

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
View attachment 63682

View attachment 63683

View attachment 63684

Gunner getting ready and then waiting for the kids to come tonight. He was wonderful. He never barked and sat at the door while I passed out candy. He got his head pet most of the night while the kids got their treats. Hope everyone had as much fun as we did tonight.
I wish my girls were as tolerant of the trick-or-treaters! I had to keep them in the basement, as Bailey likes to BARK and GROWL at them! (I can't REALLY blame her...some of those costumes are pretty scary!)

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Molson did pretty good... he did all kinds of treats after I put his lion costume on and got a GREAT treet immediately afterwards (a beef rib bone!) so he was pretty occupied while the doorbell went off.

I was a little disappointed as we only had about 40-50 kids, whereas at my mom's house last year, we had close to 300! Anyway, Molson loved all the attention he got once all my friends showed up after the trick-or-treating!

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
Bless his heart...look at him sitting there waiting. God love him...so innocent, so ...just so....cant even find the words.

I love Gunner!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts