Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gunnar won his first major at the Land O' Lakes Kennel Club Dog Show. A 4 point major! Friday was a specialty. Saturday he finished 4th out of 20 males. Sunday he was Reserve Winners Dog! So a very good weekend for the boy. At only 19 months he is flying along very well.

Here is a couple pictures:

the first one is taken with my palm pre. My daughter is in the picture with "her lucky dog sweater" :)

The second one is a picture with his dad BIS BISS AM CH Avalor's INXS SDHF "Noah" on the left. Who won Best of Opposite Sex.

Breed winner on that day went to CASTLEROCK WHO'S THE BOSS

Attachments

·
16,000 Posts
Congrats! He's very nice! And your daughter is adorable!!!:)

I was judging sweeps at Badger the day that Noah finished by going BOB under Linda Stebbins. He's a very nice dog, and producing well!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Beautiful boy, congratulations!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Oh, how incredibly, heart-stoppingly exciting! HUGE congratulations! He's gorgeous and I see many more points coming very quickly!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Fantastic Win!!!!! Congradulations!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
What a great moment! Congratulations! I had a chance to meet Linda Stebbins-Hurlebaus in Miami last month--she's now an AKC rep and she was filling in until the new full time rep starts (I believe he has started now, beginning of the year). What an incredible history in the breed.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Soooo handsome!! Congrats!!!

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,453 Posts
Congratulations- it is so fun to get swept up in the excitement by seeing the pictures!

·
Registered
358 Posts
is that you showing him? What is Gunner's registered name?

Congrats on the nice win!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
is that you showing him? What is Gunner's registered name?

Congrats on the nice win!
No it is not that is our handler. she is not a professional handler. She has a normal job and shows a few dogs along with her own dogs. We really like her and she does a great job! Gunnar really loves her!

Only family member in the picture is our daughter.

We leave that trotting around in the ring for the people who know what to do. :) We just take him home and spoil him. :)

his registered name is "Avalor Mamma's Son of a Gun"

·
Gone to the Goldens ;)
1,150 Posts
Great job! He's a very nice boy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts