Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought there would be a few people here that would like to hear of the future for one of the U2 puppies. "Spike" now known as Willbur aka Will has headed off down the road to becoming a guide dog or Childrens Visual Companion. He is being raised by very experienced trainers in the organization. When they heard the first Golden Retriever was being donated, they immediately insisted he come and be raised by them:))

I can't wait to see how the little guy does!

Here is a pic of him leaving today.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Bye, Spike!!!! Your brother Ace is SO very proud of you!!! We are cheering you on and can't wait to see how you do. Kisses, sweet baby boy!!!!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Go Spike Go! The world needs you sweetie!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will definitely keep everyone up to date! On the organizations website there is a blog that one can follow along on. Will's trainers are pretty good at keeping up and usually speak from his perspective:)

If you are interested the website is www.occupaws.org

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Aww, I'm so excited for him! What a wonderful thing you did by donating him to such a great program. I see his blog is up already and has an adorable pic attached!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
How wonderful!!! You go Spike.....some child will be very lucky to be blessed with him. Hope we can hear updates as he goes thru his training. Kudos to you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts