Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PICTURES OF MY FUTURE PUPPY!!!!!!!

I was so excited when I opened the email!!! There were three females in the litter and they sent me the little girls pictures. One of these beauties is my next lab!!!

They are all so cute! Not sure which one it will be. I keep looking in their eyes for clues. I am sure the breeder will be instrumental in helping us pick the right little girl. She will come join us immediately after Christmas. We will leave to pick her up on 12/26, which would have been Maxine's 13th birthday. So it will be a good thing to help me get through that day.

The heck with Christmas excitement. PUPPY EXCITEMENT!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
LOL

In looking at the pics again, they look like they are in snow. The pups are in MN!!! How fitting.

·
Luke, Maggie, and Tucker
3,045 Posts
So precious! :)

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
YIPPEE!!!
So much fun to look forward to.... :)

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
LOL

In looking at the pics again, they look like they are in snow. The pups are in MN!!! How fitting.
That was my first thought! They're precious:smooch:
Lucky you, I think Max had a paw in this:)

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That was my first thought! They're precious:smooch:
Lucky you, I think Max had a paw in this:)
I am SURE she did. She did pass the night we wrote the check for the deposit. I told her she didn't have to run, the pup would not be here for a long time but she said it was time.

What will you call her?
We are working on that and we are open to suggestions! We know we can not name her officially until we actually meet her. We are comprising lists. We are playing with games with Halloween names (born 10/28) or have something to do with alcohol, mom was Brandy dad was Cutty (whiskey). We have to keep "the captain's" in the name somewhere. However their foundation stud was Captain Morgan so that is out.

Ann

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Oh , they are adorable. Our Apache was a black lab/springer mix and she was such a wonderful girl.... the dog that grew up with our boys and lived until shortly before her 15th birthday. Can't wait to see more pics and see one of these dolls grow up !!!

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Owww so cute I can imagine how excited you feel and oh my the weeks until you get her are going to drag by.
At least the holidays will speed them up. Do the holidays EVER come slowly?

Can't wait to see more pics and see one of these dolls grow up !!!
We are only getting one, but hopefully I will have more as they grow up until we get ours.

Ann

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Oh they are soooooooo cute!

I'm glad you have the anticipation of a new little girl to help you get over the loss of Maxine. Looks like this was predestined based on the date coincidences. whichever one you choose, she is going to be special and just so darn good looking!

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
They are precious. I think black labs are beautiful.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
awww they are sooo cute!!! Im so excited for you :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts