Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always that questionable look like he didn't do it! So cute and hard to reprimand when they give you that look. Midas is 12 1/2 weeks and growing like a weed at 23 pounds. All legs and skinny but my 4 year old cocker mix keeps him worn out, she is a blessing! He is a fast learner... so glad he is part of our family!

Attachments

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
OMG, what a precious puppy. No of course HE didn't do it! So nice to hear a happy report on a new puppy. Keep the pictures coming, I love watching them grow up! Is that whole yard his to play in? No wonder he's so good!

·
I miss my Buddy
11,531 Posts
He is cute, I love his look.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Always that questionable look like he didn't do it! So cute and hard to reprimand when they give you that look. Midas is 12 1/2 weeks and growing like a weed at 23 pounds. All legs and skinny but my 4 year old cocker mix keeps him worn out, she is a blessing! He is a fast learner... so glad he is part of our family!
Thats extreme cuteness! I think the look is more like "yes I did it, but look how cute I am"

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
He is adorable! Look at that face, it is priceless..Awwwww. Your yard is beautiful, our yard and whole area is dead and brown. If I were a pup that yard alone would keep me running and playing. Keep the pictures coming

·
Premium Member
16,405 Posts
Awwww, what a cutie pie!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts