Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
02-09-2012, 12:09 AM
goldenca

Wow. Nice pictures. Jordan is growing up so fast. She is beautiful.
Was that bed, a king size bed, all for her or did she have to share it?
What a great trip you must have had. . . I love the beach.

The Following 4,294,967,295 Users Say Thank You to goldenca For This Useful Post:

Goes to Joy (goldenca) who was thanked over 4 MILLION times for it !!!!:p::p::p::p::p::p::p:

·
Administrator
16,472 Posts
I just saw that and the weird thing is that large number does not show up in goldenca stats. I may have to go in and remove those thanks in case they are a hacked issue.

·
Administrator
16,472 Posts
Uggg, even though I have tried to delete them they keep returning..... I am going to have to put in a report to the tech team to make sure nothing is wrong or hacked....

·
Administrator
16,472 Posts
Ok the tech team was able to remove them all and said it is not a board being hacked issue but a rare "bug" with the "Thanks" add on. However I do want to thank Claire's Friend for pointing this out so we could make sure this was not a more troublesome issue.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Shoot. I've never been thanked that many times before....and Miss Jordan certainly deserves thanks for being such a great dog.

So...it was just a glich that did that? I thought Susan Marie was having fun with the "thanks" button.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I think the Thanks button is from Facebook?

I remember to use it sometimes, but forget too often. It's not something I am familiar with in all honesty.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If I did my math correctly:confused:, at one second per "thanks", it would take almost 50 days to do that.:uhoh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts