Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone!

I'm from Estonia and also new to the forums. 2 weeks ago, we got our very own and 1st Golden Retriever puppy, male, 8 weeks old. His name is Pontu. 馃グ

I've always loved dogs and so does my missus. I've been with dogs before but never had my very own, until now.
Since i've never had a puppy before, he is very handful. 馃槃 We do have some problems with him but in due time, with lots of training, i'm hopeful that we can make him a well behaved dog and pet for our family.

Pictures time;

8w 1d old.

Dog Dog supply Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog

8w 2d old.

Plant Dog Dog breed Tree Carnivore

Edit: Some latest pics as well;

10w old (eating grass).

Plant Dog Grass Carnivore Fawn

10w old (chewing discarded branches).

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Plant Fawn

--
Aeacus

Super Moderator
Hi everyone!

I'm from Estonia and also new to the forums. 2 weeks ago, we got our very own and 1st Golden Retriever puppy, male, 8 weeks old. His name is Pontu. 馃グ

I've always loved dogs and so does my missus. I've been with dogs before but never had my very own, until now.
Since i've never had a puppy before, he is very handful. 馃槃 We do have some problems with him but in due time, with lots of training, i'm hopeful that we can make him a well behaved dog and pet for our family.

Pictures time;

8w 1d old.

View attachment 885522

8w 2d old.

View attachment 885523

--
Aeacus
He is so handsome!! Welcome :)

Registered
Welcome. Pontu is very cute. We love puppy pictures. I'm sure there is an answer to any puppy question here. Enjoy the fluffy stage, it is challenging, fun and goes by in a big rush.

Reactions: Aeacus

Registered
Welcome! Pontu is very cute
Like you I got my first golden. He is 7 mos. old now and a lot of work but I know he is growing into becoming a great member of the family.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts