Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, obviously new to the forum, came here to learn about the breed and talk with others that have the breed. always been interested in goldens, and after the dog show at the Cow Palace in San Francisco and spending 3 hours talking to breeders, owners, and meeting the dogs, ive devided i want a golden as my next dog for sure.

i currently have a pit bull mix who is sweet as can be and one of my biggest hobbies is pet photography. not sure what else to add here, but ask me any questions and i shall reply :)

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will love it here.

·
Kristy
9,838 Posts
Welcome! You won't find a better place to learn about goldens. The people here have been an incredible resource for me and I've learned so much over the past couple years. We are all suckers for dog pix, would love to see some of your favorites! Are you thinking of adding your second dog this year?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! You won't find a better place to learn about goldens. The people here have been an incredible resource for me and I've learned so much over the past couple years. We are all suckers for dog pix, would love to see some of your favorites! Are you thinking of adding your second dog this year?
i just posted a reply to the first comment about my pics, theres a link to my gallery there where you can see some of my work. still have new stuff to put up tho. i would love to get my new golden tomorow, but unfortunately i cant afford to do so and no idea when i will. i would love to do it this year, but it doesnt seem likely. ive considered fostering for one of the local golden retriever rescue groups tho as an alternative.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Fostering or rescue is a wonderful place to start. Welcome to the forum. You will find help and a lot of Golden information here.

Your pictures are wonderful, you have a lot of talent!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fostering or rescue is a wonderful place to start. Welcome to the forum. You will find help and a lot of Golden information here.

Your pictures are wonderful, you have a lot of talent!
Well thank you! check it again in a day or 2, will add a few more goldens.

i post my best work to DA, however i just made a flickr account as well for pics from my phone and i may use it for the snapshot type of pics too that i wouldnt post to DA. will be primarily goldens on that account so ill post the link here once i have some added.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts