Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Really Loves Goldens
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I feel the need to re-introduce myself. I joined the forum last summer when my new Golden pup Tyler was about 5 months old. I had a string of physical/health problems shortly after I made my first few posts and was absent from the forum for about a year while things settled down.

This is my first post since I've been back on the forum - aside from some visitor msgs with a few members.

Tyler is now an adorable, goofy, 18 month old adolescent boy. He's my second Golden - Boomer was my first and he crossed the bridge January 2007 at age 13. I am a foster for a local GR rescue and that does my soul a world of good! I have not found words to describe this Golden-Hearted breed - we are truly blessed that they allow us to hang out with them!

I'm including one or two or three pics of Tyler, and plan to bombard the gallery soon. What else am I gonna do w/all these photos on my computer??

Can't wait to submerge myself in discussions with the group. I'm so happy to be back amidst all the Golden lovers. :wave:

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,472 Posts
Welcome back. Those are great pictures, thanks for sharing them.
I am glad to hear you enjoy fostering and can help out some of the Golden in need.

·
Premium Member
16,403 Posts
I can't believe he can curl himself into a blue laundry basket- so adorable.

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
Welcome back.. I agree that last one is just tooo precious for words!!!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
:D YEA !!!!! You posted.... and pics of Tyler too. He's so grown up and BEAUTIFUL !!!! Now that you've taken the plunge, keep it up (please).

·
"GO TARHEELS!!!"
772 Posts
Welcome back Cathy and Tyler!!! That laundry basket photo is just too cute for words!!! He is VERY expressive with his eyes. Keep posting photos!!!

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Hello :wavey: and welcome back from one Cathy to another :p: :wave:

Tyler is gorgeous and I see that he likes to help with the laundry. Biscuit wishes he could help with my laundry but he likes to eat the socks and underwear so he's banned from the laundry area :D

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
Hey, here's my other friend who roots for the Dallas Cowboys! We meet again on November 16th:curtain: Lucky for you, the Skins are reverting to form.:(

Glad you decided to post. Love the pictures. Tyler in the laundry basket is priceless! More, more....

thanks for the info and help too.:wave:

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome back,
Tyler has grown up to be a very handsome boy. That picture of him in the laundry basket is just to cute. Looking at you like that, I bet gets him his way alot. Such a cutie.

·
Really Loves Goldens
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all of your welcome msgs and sweet comments about Tyler.

Sorry about my slow response. I'm working on several projects on my house and my yard so I'm restricting my computer use right now. (I have a problem leaving the PC once I get on!) :eek:

Praying for some crummy weather here in Dallas so I'm forced to stay inside - and do some catching up on the forum.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Welcome back- Love the picture of Tyler!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Welcome back. Glad your are feeling better now. Tyler is gorgeous. We will be happy to look at all of your pictures you have been saving up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts