Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

We just stumbled upon your forum in the last day or two. Seems like a great place for the Golden lovers.....

My Wife and I just got our Golden, Morgan, about four or five weeks ago. He will be 4 months old tomorrow......This is my second Golden. My first was Molsen, this is Morgan.......

My wife Karen and I look forward to participating in the forum.....Pics of Morgan to follow, if desired.....:wavey::wavey:

Happy New Year,
Mike and Karen

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Welcome from a former Southern Californian. I hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Must be nice to live by the happiest place on Earth!!

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
.....Pics of Morgan to follow, if desired.....:wavey::wavey:

Happy New Year,
Mike and Karen
First of all, WELCOME!
2nd...we soooo desire pics, lol

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to GRF. I hope you find this site as addicting as many of us here do. Pictures are always welcome here.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Oh ya, we so desire pictures! Welcome to the forum! And I too, love Disneyland, I visit everytime I go to see my Grandma in Long Beach. Have fun on the forum, I sure do.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome!! We appreciate it very much.....Ah yes, the Happiest Place on Earth......We get to watch the fireworks every night from our back yard....Morgan loves em...LOL....Those, and the police helicopter....Oh, and speaking of Morgan, without further ado....or, in this case...a doo.........:no::no:

First Day Home.....

Take note of those battleship feet on that boy.......;);)

Oh, and this is just a couple a few weeks later......is he spoiled...????? Well, you know......

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
That last picture, is sooo cute! He is just a doll baby. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome,
He is so cute and that last picture of him staring up at you is precious. Such love on his face.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Awww, we call that face in pic#3 Shar Pei face :smooch:

Morgan is a handsome hunk of Gold...spoiled, but handsome, lol

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Hello and welcome!! I love just a bit south of you in San Diego! :)

Morgan is adorable, post more pics!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks again to all, and hello to San Diego!! Was today a beautiful day here in So Cal, or what????? Here are a couple more of our land shark......

Mike and Karen.....

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum and what a great looking pup!!! Enjoy!

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Hello and welcome. I have a "she" Morgan and I am just up the road from you on the central coast. More pics please !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts