Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Igor. I'm from Slovenia (on the sunny side of the Alps).
My dog, Rex, is 3 years old now. He likes long walks, we do about 100 kilometers (60 miles) per month. Here are some pictures ...

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum! It is great to "meet" and see Goldens from around the world all in one "community". Your boy is very handsome but that third picture is absolutey stunning. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Welcome! I think it's so great to have board members from all over the world.

And oh my gosh, not only do you have a beautiful dog, but you also take beautiful photos too. Please post more!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
A beautiful setting for a stunning dog!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Rex is a gorgeous boy and your settings are beautiful. Sounds as if you guys get quite a bit of mileage in. Please join in our discussions and have fun. There are really nice, knowledgeable people that hang out here.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and Welcome,
Those are some fanastic photos you have and a handsome subject. I love all the pictures but that last one is just stunning.

·
3 goldens
11,695 Posts
Gee, what a regal looking boy your have. And the backgrounds suit him so well. Such great pictures.

hello from Texas. We--my 8 1/2 year old full golden girl, KayCee, and my 6 year old adopted golden mix girl, Honey--welcome you and hope to read about your Rex and heck, you culd even post pictures of your country--it apears to be very beautiful and none os--at leat very, very few of us w0uld ever get to see it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts