Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone! just wanted to introduce myself and my growing active family. we are from southern ontario. myself, hubby and our two sons; a 3yo and 1yo. a 4yo male cat and two cute goldfish my son named caillou and rosie hahah

ive always had a soft spot in my heart for goldens from the age of 14 as we fostered a lovely boy for a year. ever since then ive been dead set on getting a golden, but ive always kept in mind the financial aspect and responsibilities of owning a larger breed dog. after alot of planning and talking over a few months with the hubby we decided to get a golden retriever. so here we are today, happy and excited to be welcoming home our new member at the end of the month!

ive been scouring this forum for info and advice for the past few months and have decided to join up so i can talk with other golden owners and get some help when needed. and not gunna lie, to coo and aww at all the pictures of the sweet puppies and dogs lol. thanks for reading and have a great day!

·
Owned by Josie
1,206 Posts
Welcome! Can't wait to see pictures of your newest member. Lots of members are getting puppies this month, so you're in good company. :)

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Welcome, so glad you're here. Congratulations on the near arrival of your Golden, exciting times ahead. Im owned by Chester 3 and Manny 8 weeks. Puppyhood is tiring but so much fun! One is fab, two is double trouble but double the smiles :) :)
Looking forward to seeing photos and hearing more :)
My youngest daughter is in Canada at the moment at UNB on an exchange programme!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts