Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
You can get a lot of different K cups by the case at Costco (80/box). You might want to check it out, it's a lot cheaper than the grocery store.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
My husband bought that same flavor and he LOVES it!! He also bought a Cinnamon Roll kcup that he is addicted to also, not sure which brand they are. He has absolutely no sweet tooth when it comes to foods but for some reason is really enjoying the sweet flavored coffee!

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Okay, I'll have to Keurig. I'm more of a tea person. I love Irish Breakfast loose tea in a pot. So I'm not up on coffee stuff.
You'll easily get addicted to coffee from a Keurig.

I used to love the flavored chocolate Kcups...but lately I've been doing the plain ones. If I had to spend time in isolation--my Keurig and K cups would be one of my "essentials". :)

·
Valerie
789 Posts
We recently bought a Keurig maker...it's amazing!! We love it.

I have tried a few flavors so far and they all have been great. I really the Green Mountain french vanilla, so I'm sure the caramel vanilla would be great too.

I find that between the hubs and I, we are going threw k cups like crazy and those are pretty pricey. Do any of you have the my k cup? I'm thinking of buying one so we won't go threw as many k cups.

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
We recently bought a Keurig maker...it's amazing!! We love it.

I have tried a few flavors so far and they all have been great. I really the Green Mountain french vanilla, so I'm sure the caramel vanilla would be great too.

I find that between the hubs and I, we are going threw k cups like crazy and those are pretty pricey. Do any of you have the my k cup? I'm thinking of buying one so we won't go threw as many k cups.
I cannot duplicate the quality of the Keurig with the My K cup, without a modification. I think it has to do with the pressure that goes through it. I get a better cup taking a used k cup, taking out the spent grounds, then repacking it tightly and putting foil wrapping on the top (tightly sealed) and using it instead. Also you can put a rubber plug on top of the my k cup as well. There should be a fairly recent thread about this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts