Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

281 - 292 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I didn't know there is a thread for grandchildren. Yay! Mine are two blocks away and I love them so much!!

Grace (6), Charlotte (4), and Adler (2):

This is them on their new Christmas scooters. The little boy on the right is a friend and next door neighbor. He got one too.

They have a pug puppy named Bruce Wayne. He's so cute and I definitely do the Batman theme song when he's around (lol):

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
My first grandchild arrived last Jan. She lives less than 10 minutes away and on Christmas Eve I got my first spontaneous kiss from her --what a gift.
Congratulations! That’s an awesome gift. You are blessed.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yes, a blessing for sure. Today was our day. It was wonderful and we're already waiting to see which day she'll be off next week!
I do afternoon carpool for the first grader a couple of days a week. She is hilarious. I get so tickled at some of the stories she tells me on the way home and she laughs and laughs. Her sister will be at her school this coming fall, so I'll have two in the car telling me tales.

·
Registered
151 Posts
We are blessed with six Grandchildren, two each from our three adult kids. The Grandkids run from 3 years old to 23 years old. We have four girls and two boys. My wife has auburn hair, and three of the girls have auburn hair also...

Therefore I am well qualified to make up my own quote about Grandchildren!

"Grandchildren are a special gift from God, rewarding us for having and raising our kids"

Until you have your own Grandkids, having actually been through raising your own kids, you cannot fully appreciate what I am saying...you have to experience it to understand it.

281 - 292 of 292 Posts