Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

261 - 280 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
We’re blessed to have Victoria and her mom, April, with us for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Here’s some pictures. The last one has our almost 4 year old granddaughter, Parker, holding Victoria at Thanksgiving.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,233 Posts
Cute photos, wishing you all a Merry Christmas!.

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Congratulations. How wonderful! He's beautiful and I especially love the 2nd picture :) . Looks like he's having sweet dreams! Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Catching up on this thread. I hope it will be several years before I have any grandchildren, but I'm so very happy to see everyone else's.

What a handsome boy Ezra is! Love that sleepy smile! Congratulations.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
What a sweet boy. Congratulations to all. Is he your third or am I missing someone?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #274
What a sweet boy. Congratulations to all. Is he your third or am I missing someone?
He is our third. Here’s Parker, just turned 4 and Victoria, almost 7 months. (Don’t know how to fix Parker’s picture.)

Attachments

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #275 (Edited)
My granddaughter, Victoria, and our daughter in law got to stay longer than planned as they were waiting on some immigration paperwork delayed by the government shutdown. They just left Thursday and we enjoyed every minute they were here. I was most impressed with how Victoria and Ginger became besties. Ginger is 6 years old and always plagued with excessive greeting disorder but allowed Victoria to climb all over her, pull on her fur, lips and nose and the most she would do is give her a lick. Here are some pictures (last one is daughter in law):

Attachments

261 - 280 of 292 Posts