Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

241 - 260 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
Congratulations. We found out last week that ours is a girl too! Can't wait to be a grandma:) When is Victoria's due date?
Thanks and congratulations to you too. Victoria is due the end of June. DW took them shopping for baby clothes yesterday. Interesting that, while most if not all were made in China, DIL says they there isn’t much of a selection there. I said that’s because they send them all here.

·
Super Moderator
3,630 Posts
Thanks and congratulations to you too. Victoria is due the end of June. DW took them shopping for baby clothes yesterday. Interesting that, while most if not all were made in China, DIL says they there isn’t much of a selection there. I said that’s because they send them all here.
That seems to be true! Our little girl is due June 10.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
After over 48 hours of labor, Victoria Patience was born in Shanghai, China. No other info available at this time.
Congratulations!
Had they picked the middle name before the 48 hours of labor?

·
Registered
20,995 Posts
Congratulations!!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #249
Victoria came in at 8 lbs 9.9 oz
I’m not sure about her length.
We think she looks mostly like her mom —which we agree is a good thing.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful. I bet you & your wife are counting the days, hours & minutes until you meet her in person. Congratulations again!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
Obviously, Grandma is. I’d be more excited if she were coming here. China is a loooong plane flight away.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,529 Posts
Congratulations! Victoria is such a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl.

I am just so jealous on all of you, will give it couple more years but I might have to adopt grandchild on my own. :wink2:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Well, we leave Saturday to see the granddaughter and kids in China. DW is excited, me not so much. I did my tour in Asia almost 50 years ago and flying is not fun. The getting on the plane is the worst and it’s a loooooong flight...and I really don’t care for Chinese food. The people are very nice though. It’ll be nice to see the kids and granddaughter, Victoria. Here’s a recent photo:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Victoria is just beautiful ❤ Safe travels and maybe try to focus on that sweet baby waiting for you when you arrive.

Joanne & Asia your granddaughter is beautiful also. Love the smile on her face :)

My granddaughter turned 2 in June. I cannot believe how fast time is flying. Enjoy every moment.

Attachments

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #258
Thanks everyone and thank you LynnC for fixing the picture orientation. I don’t know how to do that. Worst thing about it: I’LL MISS MY DOG!

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Victoria is absolutely adorable...enjoy your trip!!!!
Here are 4 of my 5 grands....they are always over, we feel like the live with us, but its all good....wonderful when they come, we enjoy them, but boy is it awesome when they leave and it's complete silence....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PicsArt_08-04-08.34.35.jpg :x:x

Attachments

241 - 260 of 292 Posts