Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the furkids to PetSmart today for their first ever visit with Santa. It's been a couple of years since we last went. I was always disappointed in the past with the photos they did, because they were always poor quality polaroid photos. Since then they have moved up to digital cameras. Still not pro quality, but for $10, we were very pleased with the results.

Gracie and Ruby were so well behaved, I wasn't sure that we had the right dogs. Their good behavior though may have come from the 30 or 40 treats that they both stole from the treat bucket sitting beside Santa...rude little chow hounds:p:. I think Santa forgave them.

Believe it or not this photo comes from a one shot session...they offered to take more, but I don't think they could have improved. I wish we would have hidden Gracie's leash, but I didn't notice it until we got home.

Happy Holidays to all of you from Gracie and Ruby......

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
How ADORABLE of Gracie and Ruby with Santa!!:smooch: I can't imagine my three sitting so quietly and nice!:doh: I definitely think you are right, it would have been really difficult to get a better picture! Just so CUTE!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is a great picture of the pups. Their coats look beautiful to me.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
You have 2 beautiful girls! I bet the volunteers running the Santa Paws appreciated how well behaved & easy to shoot they were.

·
Registered
341 Posts
You need to take those two to Freeport, Maine. They would be great in a LL Bean Catalog. Gracie looks so relaxed and Ruby looks like she is a professional model. How cute!

Merry Christmas !

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
:p:
You need to take those two to Freeport, Maine. They would be great in a LL Bean Catalog. Gracie looks so relaxed and Ruby looks like she is a professional model. How cute!

Merry Christmas !
They really would be! My brother's dog was in an Orvis commercial in Vermont - she got to pick a bed for 75% off - of course she picked the biggest and most expensive. :p:

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aw shucks...thanks for the compliments, but we probably won't be doing any big modeling gigs anytime soon. That really was a 1 in a million shot. Ruby has the patience and is laid back enough to handle a photo shoot well, but I'm not sure she has the looks of a model. Gracie is most certainly a beauty queen, but she can't sit still for 2 seconds...the photographer would have to duct tape her down to get a shot:p:

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Great picture and beautiful dogs!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
hee hee Santa Paws too cute.
Your picture came out awesome.
We got one done last year and Santa looked like he was having a bad day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts