Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Gunner will be there in 2013 unless the Mayan calendar ends or something.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
The only wrinkle in my plan would be if by some miracle we qualified for NOI that year. I would have to choose then. But we are aiming for 2014, not 2013. At this point my dog still thinks it is fun to end an occassional recall with a full head on crash into me.

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
Jessica, Barley is on 163 and Mira is on 130 for Agility hall of fame..
Jill you have some pictures in there too!

·
Registered
20,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
ok, let's all try to find the Titan photo....

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
it was awesome and the cover was my favorite! Congrats!
I haven't seen it yet, but could it be that WeeWee is on the cover? Is that why you won't tell?? (You're not allowed to tell anyone if your dog gets the cover).:curtain:

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
I have permission to tell who is on the cover, because of the way they did this cover, but I have to email it, it cannot be posted. (PS I did not know this before, but the photo credit for the cover is always listed at the end of the Ad list)

I am still waiting for my issue. Seems like I am always last!!!

I mapped San Diego to the location in Texas, its 21 hours, I think that is doable... Of course I will wait until it gets closer to that date, but I think its in the cards!

I am looking forward to finding everyone, and looking for Titan's mystery photo!

·
Registered
20,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I am tired and crabby, because I took the GRNews to bed to look for Titan's photo and so I was up too late, LOL.
Actually it was pretty easy to find, on page 92, where he is honored for (one of many) HIT/HC !

·
Registered
232 Posts
hotel4dogs writes:
"tucked waaaaaay in the back of the GRNEws,in the club reports on page 169 is an announcement that Golden National 2013 will be in Wichita Falls, Texas, hosted by the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metro GRC."

Ann
Dallas

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
This will be my first issue of GR News. I joined the GRCA in April but missed the issue for May/June because of membership timing. I am going to have to ask someone to let me see theirs because I think Gibbs was in a candid head-shot from the last issue.

I think that I'm going to go to the National in 2013. Hopefully Gibbs will be finished by then and I'll have another puppy in conformation and Gibbs in obedience!

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
I was also wondering... is this the May/June issue being mailed on the LAST day of June? OR is this the July/August issue being mailed the 1st of July? Can anyone tell me how this works?

I assume it's the first, since Titan is featured somewhere and he's an excellent performance dog!

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
I was also wondering... is this the May/June issue being mailed on the LAST day of June? OR is this the July/August issue being mailed the 1st of July? Can anyone tell me how this works?

I assume it's the first, since Titan is featured somewhere and he's an excellent performance dog!
You are too funny.. It is actually from the Central Regional in August of last year. We had hurricane winds that weekend.:doh:..good thing because it was hot too! Made for nasty pictures though..LOL!

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Cool, now I don't even have to play Where's Waldo for Titan's picture! I hope I get my GRNews today!

This is the May/June issue, the Performance Issue!

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
It's great that so many forum members will be coming to Texas in late October! When I first learned of it my immediate thought was oh no...Wichita Falls is more extreme in weather than Dallas! They host the hotter n he*l bike century race every August and the title is definitely appropriate. They also get some bad storms/tornadoes and some snow/ice in the winter. I'm so glad it's being held during the last part of October--that's usually the best weather here with milder temps, sunny skies and cooler mornings!

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
You are too funny.. It is actually from the Central Regional in August of last year. We had hurricane winds that weekend.:doh:..good thing because it was hot too! Made for nasty pictures though..LOL!
Cool, now I don't even have to play Where's Waldo for Titan's picture! I hope I get my GRNews today!

This is the May/June issue, the Performance Issue!

LOL! I guess am overthinking things a little, huh? :uhoh::curtain: But wouldn't it stand to reason that the May/June issue be mailed at the end of May so you'd receive it halfway between the two months. :) Ahh, I will be glad to get my first issue with some dogs that I "know" inside! :)

·
Registered
20,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
If you contact them, they will mail you that issue since you were technically a member. I did that when I joined and they happily mailed me the issue.

This will be my first issue of GR News. I joined the GRCA in April but missed the issue for May/June because of membership timing. I am going to have to ask someone to let me see theirs because I think Gibbs was in a candid head-shot from the last issue.

I think that I'm going to go to the National in 2013. Hopefully Gibbs will be finished by then and I'll have another puppy in conformation and Gibbs in obedience!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
I have permission to tell who is on the cover, because of the way they did this cover, but I have to email it, it cannot be posted. (PS I did not know this before, but the photo credit for the cover is always listed at the end of the Ad list)
Soooo, where's my e-mail???? Though now I think I can guess who is on the cover. Does it rhyme with lira?

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
You will have to see it, there are 13 dogs on the cover (I still have not gotten mine either), sending you a PM now!

41 - 60 of 83 Posts