Registered
20,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another GREAT issue of GR News!
Loved Mira's page, it was fantastic.

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
it was awesome and the cover was my favorite! Congrats!

·
Registered
20,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
of course I looked at the obedience statistics so I could see Titan listed SEVERAL times!

·
Registered
20,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did, and I thought that was the most awesome page(s) in there! What a great idea to feature all the dogs like that!

you see the tiny little picture of Raider on the Morningstar Page? I saw u and Tito on the CCA picture.

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
of course I looked at the obedience statistics so I could see Titan listed SEVERAL times!
We are also hiding in there somewhere else.. We had monsoon winds so the picture was not the greatest..LOL.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
I wanna be in GR news! Guess I need to show a dog or something

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
oh I can't wait to see it! I've been waiting since June 1. I love the performance issue.

·
Registered
20,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was also tickled because I asked them to reprint the article "Romancing the Cookie" in there, and they did! Yea GRCA!

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Yay! I hope mine is in my mailbox today! So excited to see Mira in there!!!! And selfishly I'm hoping my field candid of Jack made it in :)

·
Registered
20,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok guys, anyone whose dog is in GRNews, please post with the page number so I can be sure I don't miss anyone!!!!
(Tito is on page 64, White River GRC CCA report, bottom photo)

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
ok guys, anyone whose dog is in GRNews, please post with the page number so I can be sure I don't miss anyone!!!!
(Tito is on page 64, White River GRC CCA report, bottom photo)
Not telling...:--keep_silent:

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
I'm so impatient I can't wait until I get home!

·
Registered
4,833 Posts

·
Registered
20,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok, other than DOMINATING the obedience statistics on page 117, where else is WeeWee (can't type that without giggling) ??

Not telling...:--keep_silent:

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
If I pass out in the ring Saturday they can feature Flip and I in an article on ring nerves

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
1 - 20 of 83 Posts