Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Yuki's mom...Syd
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i was napping happily with yuki on my bed....i was listening to music too. it felt like yuki was fast asleep but rolling around in sleep. after sometime an hour or so later i fell off the bed!!! yuki had kicked me or pushed me off the bed in his sleep!!!

lol....of course he was sound asleep in my spot snoring not knowing what he had done or how much my butt hurt :no:

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
moose kicked me out of the bed last weekend so he could snuggle my bf! i was not impressed lol
I always win when it's me vs the bf ;) Hahahaha (it's sad how much satisfaction comes with that lol)

·
Yuki's mom...Syd
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
lol bed hogging is fun. once yuki tried to push me but he fell off himself. he woke up looking startled, barked at me and got back in bed.

i swear i didnt push him.

btw the bed i m currently using is small. 3 days later i m getting the new bed, pretty large and spacey one ;) no more bed hogging lol :D

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Yay!!!! She will still find a way to take your spot ;)

·
Yuki's mom...Syd
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
trust me.. we have a pretty decent size bed.. and i'm always the one curled up in a ball lol
o_O true!!

i had a large bed before and the kitten kicked me off it by scratching my back all the time :doh: :eek: sounds silly but i kept waking up and moving to avoid the claws....bham ended up on floor at last.

i carried the kitten out and left him on couch, locked my door and had some peaceful sleep then.

·
Yuki's mom...Syd
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
update:

Yuki is hogging the large bed all to himself!!! first night on new bed and i have been kicked into a corner!!!

oh he is very happy with new soft bouncy bed and rolling around happily.

PS: i hereby declare that size of bed doesnt matter....bed hogging will still go on as long as there are TWO on same bed.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
update:

Yuki is hogging the large bed all to himself!!! first night on new bed and i have been kicked into a corner!!!

oh he is very happy with new soft bouncy bed and rolling around happily.

PS: i hereby declare that size of bed doesnt matter....bed hogging will still go on as long as there are TWO on same bed.
Hahahahaha I tried to warn you ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts