Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And Harlow is well on her way to being the most photographed dog ever ;) I need new things to take pictures of!

Here's Harlow enjoying her labor day at the lake

·
Humankind. Be both.
7,650 Posts
Cool. WHat kind of camera did you get?

·
Humankind. Be both.
7,650 Posts
Sweet! I'm in the market for a new digital camera, mainly b/c I somehow managed to lose the battery charger for my Cannon Powershot. I figure since the Powershot I have is about 5 years old, I might want to consider getting a new one anyway. However, I can be hard on a camera since I carry it around a lot when I'm doing stuff with dogs, so I don't want anything too expensive.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Great pictures...I have the Canon Rebel XT and love it......

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Wow you really caught some great shot of Harlow. It looks like the new camera is working out well for you. What the heck are you talking about when you say you need something else to take pictures of :doh: Harlow is a great model :p: Unless you are talking about a baby brother for Harlow. ;)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Great pictures and so very clear. You can see every drop of water harlow is jumping after. I love the last picture.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Wonderful shots! You made a great choice in cameras! Thanks for sharing & I do hope you'll be posting lots & lots more.

·
Maryland
2,806 Posts
Those are great photos!! Good job!

I also have the Xti and the original Rebel. The Xti is so much easier to SEE what you're doing with it (in the viewfinder). Otherwise, they're not much different. I also love the dust cleaning feature! LOL

Now...wait till you start looking for new lenses! hahahahaha!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts