Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well hello:wavey: I am the "GOODTIMN GANG" I own a grooming & training facility and have for 20 yrs. I have been highly involved in all aspects of dogs for over 30yrs. I have been owned by goldens for 21yrs. I specialize in agility training, and these are 2 of the 3 dogs I have. To the left is Racerocket "KELI" she is a feild bred bitch and just turned 1 earlier this month, to the right, is Master "KODY" he is 5yrs. old and is the 14th generation of my bloodlines. He is the Pro. and my agility demo dog. #3 who is not pictured is Big "JAKE" he is a 7yr. old yellow lab. I am looking forward to sharing on this forum!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Welcome, but where is that picture you are referring to?

:doh:

Oh, now I see it. For some reason it didn't show up the first time, so I had to edit this message now.
I can see them now.
Great looking gods, I can't wait to hear all your stories and share your knowledge.

Joe

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mojosmum::

Thank you!!! I feed Nutro Natural Choice, Chicken, Rice and Oatmeal only!!

I bath them every 2 weeks and I use Miracle Coat Shampoo with Tea Tree Oil and follow up with the spray conditioner, I also only comb my dogs, and then go over them lightly with a medium slicker brush!!!:dblthumb2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts