Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sam 4 Year old Golden
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use to follow this site very regularly and really enjoyed it. I am sad to report we recently lost our beloved Sam at 11 1/2. He will be deeply missed, thank you all for your support over the years.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss of Sam. What a sweet boy. I hope his love lives forever in your hearts.

·
Super Moderator
3,020 Posts
Your picture really speaks to me as to who Sam was. Truly sorry for your loss. It is very, very hard. Thank you for being kind enough to let us know.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I’m so sorry. I haven’t been through that yet and cant imagine. Golden’s seem to just take your heart and go....precious dogs. My heart is with you

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Sam. What a wonderful life you must have had. I hope in time the memories will ease your pain. Take care.

·
Registered
118 Posts
My post is just above yours as I lost Boomer to epilepsy less than a month ago. I still feel the pain and ache in my hears as he was 3+. But doesn't matter, we love these dogs as we love our fellow humans and the loss is not diminished because of time. But, I offer some advice that I received on this site, and you can see my THANKS post in the general discussion forum. I was going to WAIT, and almost was not going to replace Boomer. Well, replacing Sam will not bring him back nor diminish your love, as I found out replacing Boomer just yesterday. Consider it, my deepest condolences, and a new dog goes miles taking your time and energy, distracting from the depressing feelings of loss.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss of sweet Sam. I hope you will eventually find comfort thinking of the love you shared with him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts