Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday we lost our wonderful girl golden Kiya. She collapsed while I was running her at an agility fun match. She wasn't even 2 years. Her throat closed up suddenly and she couldn't get enough air so she sufocated. She needed surgery after a trainer we sent her away for training to broke bones in her larinx. She was recovering from her bad experience so well and now this. Our whole family is heartbroken.:(

·
I miss my Buddy
11,531 Posts
I am very sorry for your loss of sweet Kiya. It is heartbreaking to lose such a young girl.
I remember reading your post about her bad experience with that so call trainer.
Hope you can do something about that idiot so it never happens to any other dog again.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
I'm devastated for your family, and for your pup. What a terrible tragedy.

I hope you will publicly name the trainer responsible for her injury, so he or she never gets the chance to do the same thing to another dog.

·
Mel & Mimi´s Mom
254 Posts
So sorry for your loss. Too young.

·
Premium Member
18,096 Posts
My emotions went to every extreme just reading your post. I can only imagine your heart break. I am so, so, sorry for this senseless loss of your sweet girl.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Such a tragic event caused by someone who shouldn't be allowed to train ever again. My deepest condolences.

·
Quinsy's & Dakota's Mamma
439 Posts
I am so sorry for your sudden and tragic loss of your precious baby girl. My heart aches for you and your family.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts