Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
Ah, what a beautiful boy & gentle soul! I'm so sorry for your loss. They're never with us long enough.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts.

·
Registered
217 Posts
He was a pretty boy. I'm sorry for your loss. We lost ours in August, one month shy of her 13th birthday. It's hard.

·
3 goldens
12,095 Posts
It always hurts so bad because we love them so much. He was a beautiful boy and looks a lot like our very first golden, Scooter, who died at 5 yars 2 months of heart attack. A sudden and very unexpectd death. Scooter has been gone a little over 10 years----and still missed, as are the 3 we have lost since losing him.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Rustie. He was a gorgeous boy. We never have enough time with them. Thank you for sharing him with us.

Run Free Sweet Rustie. You are so loved and greatly missed.

·
Registered
Brady Aedan Finch and Wren
13,691 Posts
What a beautiful boy Rustie was. I am sorry for your loss.

Run softly at the Bridge sweet Rustie ...

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. Rustie was a beautiful boy and I know he brought much love to you and your family. I know the pain you are going through, it was a month ago today that we lost our Rusty, another big red boy and we still miss him terribly. His 12 yr. old sister Sadie, our yellow lab, could not bear the loss of her beloved companion of 10 years and passed away this past Monday. We cannot believe we have lost 2 of our beloved dogs in such a short period of time. I know both Rusty and Sadie were there to great your Rustie when he arrived at the Bridge and they are all running happy and free of pain and suffering.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I am so very sorry for your loss. Rustie was beautiful, and I am so sorry for the grief and pain you are feeling. Please tell us more about your special guy, when you feel up to sharing. So many of us here have felt your pain. God Speed sweet Rustie.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Rustie

I am so very sorry for your loss.

You will see Rustie at the Rainbow Bridge-what a beautiful boy!

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Welcome. I'm so sorry for your loss. Most of us here have experienced the same grief and sadness. I lost my dear Maggie this past July. We'd love to hear about your boy.
RIP dear Rustie.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks all. ( rustie is a she BTW )

She never gave up even though her body was.. which is what made it tough.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss.
He was a beautiful boy.
Play hard at the bridge sweet Rustie.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts