Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Dog Rescue Chick
76 Posts
Keeping Vito in our thoughts!

Piper had a mass removed about 18 months ago and her teeth cleaned at the same time. It was nothing to worry about and she is fine! Vito should be too, especially at 3! Piper was 5. We will keep our fingers crossed for you :crossfing

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
Good thoughts heading your way!

·
Kim & Flora
6,104 Posts
Vito is going in tomorrow to get a mass removed from his mouth (and a teeth cleaning too).

Good thoughts for him please that everything is okay and that it isn't a cancerous lump. Vito is only 3 and my vet is pretty sure it is not cancerous. But I am nervous still of course!
Oh Vito I hope everything goes smoothly!!! Please update us when the surgery is over and he's back at home.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thank you SO SO much to everyone for your support!!

I drop him off tomorrow morning between 8 and 9 and he probably won't be home until after 6. It will be a long day. :(

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Sending good thoughts and PRAYERS for Vito and you. Please let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Sending prayers and good thoughts for Vito.

·
Registered
16,394 Posts
YES, I definitely do feel that way. So does my wallet. :doh:

I'm feeling great guys! Thanks so much for asking. I had my ablation done about 3 weeks ago and things have been wonderful so far. I've taken up an exercise regimen for the past 2 weeks (which I couldn't do before), and my heart has held up wonderfully...no irregular heartbeats! :)
That is so good to hear! I have been thinking about you, and wondering.:)

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Hoping Vito goes well thru his surgery and all is well!

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Just dropped him off. Right when my boyfriend and I turned around to leave he put on the brakes and refused to budge. :(

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Just dropped him off. Right when my boyfriend and I turned around to leave he put on the brakes and refused to budge. :(
I know that made you feel bad, but he'll be okay. They will take good care of him and he'll be home and feeling good in no time. I've said some prayers to make sure.;)

I'm glad you are doing well.:):p:;)

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
The vet called. Vito is finishing waking up and did just fine. We get to pick him up at 6 and I will know more then. :)

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Glad he made it thru just fine!! :) Did the vet tell you anything about what/how to feed him? I was going to suggest maybe some Honest Kitchen in case chewing is painful for him??

21 - 40 of 72 Posts