Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
where the tails wag
13,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I could ask for positive thoughts, healing energy and prayers for my Aedan?

He was sick Saturday, seemed better and was interested in food yesterday, playing and running around today, he ate this morning but around noon he cried out and came for help - he threw up all he ate,

I grabbed the phone, his leash and headed to vet with him. Blood work is still pending, but X-Rays followed by an ultrasound show an intestional blockage.

Surgery in probably an hour with most likely 2 days in the hospital.

He just turned a year old and he's hurting and in need of surgery, so if you could spare him some good wishes that he has a minimum of damage and recovers fully & completely?

Thanks

ETA: He is at an emergency 24/7 hospital - my regular vet so he will have full coverage.

·
Quinsy's & Dakota's Mamma
439 Posts
Prayers, positive energy and good wishes coming your way.

I'm so sorry that you and he are going through this, my heart aches for you, but I have a feeling that everything is going to be AOK. Hugs.

·
Glynis
2,534 Posts
I am so sorry this has happened to your beautiful Aedan. Hopefully the op will be successful and he will make a full recovery but I know that you will not be able to relax until he is back at home safe with you.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
I'm so sorry. Sending positive thoughts out for Aedan...

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,214 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about Aedan, my thoughts are with you and your boy.
Prayers his surgery goes well, wishing him a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
17,479 Posts
Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers to Aedan.

·
Premium Member
16,403 Posts
Oh no, what a scary thing. I really hope all goes well, and he has no damage. It seems like you were right on top of this, and he got help much faster than many cases.

·
Karen
986 Posts
Oh I'm so sorry to hear this Sunrise, you must be so worried. Sending prayers for your sweet boy, Aedan.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts