Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you are the praying type we will take them otherwise... all kinds of good healing energy are appreciated...

Bing goes for his liver surgery tomm. morning.... and this could give him a relatively normal life... or he could not wake up from anesthesia as that is a huge risk for him as his liver can't cleanse his blood...

Please think good thoughts for my boy.... he is a sweety and he deserves to have a normal life

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Prayers and healing thoughts for Bing. Keep us posted on his recovery.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
My thoughts and good wishes are with you and Bing. He is a cutie and deserves a wonderful, long life.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Prayers and good thoughts going out to you Bing, you beautiful boy.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Bing will get lots of good thoughts from us at Ambika! :wavey:

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
We will say a prayer for Bing and a successful surgery so yall can have a long and happy life together. Keeping fingers and paws crossed.

·
New Mommy
6,139 Posts
Sending TONS of Golden thoughts and prayers for your beautiful little boy !!

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Sending lots of loving healing thoughts to your baby. Bing is beautiful. Hoping for a very happy outcome for you both.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
sending Bing prayers and well wishes for a speedy recovery after a successful surgery. Thinking positive for you.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
You and bing will be in my thoughts and prayers for an easy, successful surgery and quick, complete recovery.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Have they considered a transfusion from another dog to dilute any imputities in the blood to reduce the load on the liver right after surgery?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts