Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading out and off the computer now...hoping Penny's mom and Penny got some good news at the vets today....

Have a nice Thanksgiving all, we are all lucky to have goldens in our lives for sure! Kimberly :wavey:

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Just got home and back to my computer. We ran some errands while we were out, over to the barn, etc.

So, Penny is doing great! He said bone growth was just what he wanted to see at this point. There's more holding the bone pieces together than just the screws.

She gets a little more freedom...she was most pleased to get back on her flexi-lead. She held her tail high and was ready to go down the sidewalk for a walk. "Yes! Yes! I got my leash back". I'm sure we'll find that 6 foot leash buried in the back yard some day. :bowl:

She's cleared to do some stairs, but no galloping, jumping, no furniture.

Here's a couple of pictures from today. I made her a Thanksgiving Day bandana. The only reason she looks so sad is because I made her sit. She thought she was in trouble. The other picture is her all happy because "we're going bye-bye in the car". She cleans up pretty good!

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
So happy to hear Penny has more freedom and is healing well! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving--especially with this good news! Penny looks fetching in her Thanksgiving scarf too!

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Thank you. Our best to you and Toby and of course Toby's Dad!
Thank you! He's a happy puppy tonight--even with the Christmas stocking put away--we've got the tree lit, we're both home, and he is nice and clean after his bath! I think we've got the Christmas spirit early this year. :D

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Penny

So glad that Penny is doing well!! I know Mom is relieved, too!!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
So happy to hear of Penny's good news!!!

Love her Thanksgiving bandana!

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
!

I'm getting some Christmas spirit too! A neighbor/friend pm'd me and we decided to co-host a Christmas open house for our street. We're going to get together over the weekend and plan out the details and get invites sent around.

So I'll be starting my decorating right after Thanksgiving. And cleaning!:eek:

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Do you have time to snap a quick picture to share? It sounds so nice!

Thank you! He's a happy puppy tonight--even with the Christmas stocking put away--we've got the tree lit, we're both home, and he is nice and clean after his bath! I think we've got the Christmas spirit early this year. :D

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
what great news! also great photos, I just love the bandana.

·
Registered
13,067 Posts
Yay Penny!! That's great news. Love the pics - she looks pretty happy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts