Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Gracie is done with her medication(s) from her knee surgery (TPLO) performed almost 3 weeks ago, I want to start her on a joint supplement. Any suggestions? Some seem to be very expensive and others are not. Some are available by mail order only and some from most pet stores. Just want to get her started on something that other people know works well rather than total trial and error....

·
New Mommy
6,139 Posts
I can't not say enough good things about Glycoflex III. It has worked miracles. Cheapest on line or by mail order.

·
Premium Member
18,635 Posts
I can't not say enough good things about Glycoflex III. It has worked miracles. Cheapest on line or by mail order.
I'll second Glycoflex III. Cosequin or Dasuquin are also good.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
After attending a seminar with Dallas Gold at her vet clinic, I've recently transitioned my "needy" ones from cosequin to the dausaquin and am very pleased. They are made by the same company and are known as high quality, tested products.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Ive used Dasuquin with MSM and GlycoflexIII with Liberty... both with similar results Glycoflex being more reasonably priced by mail order.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts