Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping someone can give me some advice on a good quality grooming table. It would be a purchase from Amazon as there is nowhere here to purchase that item in my area. I've had 3 goldens and self taught myself how the groom them due to really bad experiences at different grooming salons. I have all the other equipment including the arm which I bought at a dog show one year. Any suggestions on a good table? I know there are some breeders on this forum and I'm sure you groom your own dogs.
Thanks for your help.

PS Looking for one somewhere in the price range of $200.00CDN but I know you get what you pay for so I am flexible on that. Right now I am using a regular folding table from Costco with a cover on it.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Hmm.....I looked up what I bought on Amazon. Here's the link. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P3A7VIG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They've changed it though. Mine has wheels on the bottom of the table so it can be used as a cart as well when the legs are folded. It's a little small but it works for me. Oh....it's pretty heavy. I don't know how it compares to others since it's the only one I've ever owned. It's steady, doesn't rock at all. The only complaint I have is one of the dogs broke the noose connector. It was easily repaired with a trip to Lowes.

·
Golden Ret Enthusiast
1,853 Posts
Pet Edge has a humongous inventory of just about anything you would ever need for grooming including tables. Not sure of their prices compared to Amazon but you'd at least see a lot of brands and types of tables you can search for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts