Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
old but new
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't help myself!! LMAO!! I called the breeder that I recently bought Cadence from...and ..... YEP! > I am getting another puppy!
OMG!! LOL.... She has a new litter to be born the first week of March! Soooooo..... being that my birthday is March 8th....my husband asked me what did I want...and I told him....A BROTHER FOR CADENCE! LOL I called the breeder this morning and she has me first pick of the litter! (I am hoping for a red color this time) so if it turns out to be female...thats ok too! I am sooooo excited! Just thought I would share my "Gone coo coo for Goldens madness!" LMAO :--crazy:

·
old but new
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well... the new baby won't be here til May!! OMG! LOL But that is good...cause that will give Cadence time to grow and learn! She LOVES all animals...including my cats...so I am not worried about that at all. I think she will be about....23wks old at that time! She will be "fixed" also!! LOL

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Aww I luv puppies. But no one could PAY ME to have 2 young puppies at once.. LOL good luck!! It'll be a little crazy there for a while... but plenty of puppy breath too. :)

·
old but new
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
riddle.... March 28th is alot closer then MAY...LOL...when this one will be "ready to go" LOL I know you must be going nuts waiting though! :D

Olik...thanks!

Missmarstar......I know it will be crazy...but I guess I have gone crazy, so what the hell!! LOL :D

nyteeyes...... I don't know what your waiting on either!! LOL Don't you wanna be crazy like me??? LOL Nah.... I just figured that it will be twice the fun...and that it will be nice for them to grow up together and play together while they aren't in different "stages" of life!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi everyone, my first post! We're looking for a new puppy and we think we've found one, but I just keep going back to your pics of Cadence in these threads, Tina. She is just gorgeous. Do you mind sharing who your breeder is? You can PM me if you wish. (I'm not able to PM yet so sorry everyone if I'm off topic on this thread.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts