Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hear ye, hear ye .... I am giving you all fair warning. Put Goldstock 2020 down on your calendars and be there with your pups!!! It is held Friday-Monday over the Labor Day weekend.

It is a blast. There are doggy olympics with games such as fastest swimmer, dock diving, obedience, obstical course, righteous retriever, etc., even a kid/dog softball game, and all to raise $$$$ for various Golden Retriever rescues around the country.

If you love Goldens, fur, mud, happy dogs, "rustic" sleeping accommodations, and lots of laughter, mark it on your calendar.

The website is Goldstock Camp and people from around the country come in for this. It is held in the Poconos in PA very near the New York border.

Attached is the obligatory early morning shot of Káva from this year's Goldstock. She was not happy that I made her stay dry until after I took the picture with my iPhone.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
I've looked at their site. It looks like a blast. Maybe someday...

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@;
I've looked at their site. It looks like a blast. Maybe someday...
I highly recommend. From all the postings, most of the dogs still haven’t recovered yet (g). 4 days of nonstop play and swimming in the middle of the Poconos.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts